The Sony PSZ-RA6T 2-Bay Thunderbolt 2 Portable RAID Array comes built with two 3TB 3.5″ hard drives that deliver a total storage capacity of 6TB for your Windows and Mac systems. This portable drive system is designed to transport large amounts of data between locations safely by featuring an integrated handle along with a rugged design that physically protects the drives. To transfer content quickly, it sports a hardware RAID controller as well as two Thunderbolt 2 ports. Moreover, a USB 3.0 port is on board so you can use it with a wide variety of devices.
Sony has outfitted the PSZ-RA6T with two 7200 rpm hard drives that are configured in a RAID 0 array, which enhances the drive’s transfer speeds to 440 MB/s. To fit your changing needs, this RAID array lets you reconfigure the drives in RAID 1 or JBOD. Additionally, the drives come formatted in the exFAT file system, allowing you to access the data on virtually all types of Windows and Mac systems.
- Shock-Resistance and Reliability
- Internal and external rubber dampers protect the RAID storage in the field. A built-in handle provides easy portability
- Fast Transfer Speeds for 4K Content
- Transfer speeds of up to 440 MB/s reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow
- Convenient Connectivity
- Supports Windows and Mac, features one USB 3.0 port and two Thunderbolt 2 ports, and features Thunderbolt daisy chaining for up to 6 Thunderbolt-equipped devices
- Media Management Features
- The downloadable Memory Media software Utility program for Sony memory media products provides enhanced media management. It allows you to see device information such as capacity, file system, and RAID mode as well as checking the status of the drives. You can also quickly reformat the drives or erase data before re-use