Sennheiser’s best dynamic microphone for live vocals just got better. The supercardioid MD 431 II has a custom-tailored frequency response to achieve added transparency. A nearly frequency-independent, polar pattern offers incredibly high gain before feedback and provides uncolored off-axis response. Its new rugged housing has a steel-mesh grille, a shock-suspended capsule, and a hum-bucking coil. It features a noiseless, magnetic reed on/off switch which is recessed in its handle, and internal electronics for refining proximity effect.
- Exceptionally good feedback rejection
- Shock mounted capsule provides very good rejection of handling noise
- Hum compensating coil – reduces electrical interference
- Integral pop filter
- On/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the ‘ON’ position if required
- Consistent polar pattern and proximity compensating electronics – excellent tonal consistency
- Excellent for voice recognition