The Sennheiser HSP2 is a head-worn microphone with an adjustable frame that wraps around the neck for an ultra-low profile and comfortable use during broadcasts and performances. The MKE platinum condenser capsule delivers an omnidirectional polar pattern and superb sound characteristics, suitable for speech and vocal capturing for presentations, instruction, performances and more. The HSP2 is available with a variety of connections, this version features a Locking 1/8″ (3.5mm) Mini connection for EW G2 series transmitters.
- Adjustable Neckband Design
- The HSP2 features a size adjustable neck-band design for optimum comfort and low profile use.
- Moisture Resistant Diaphragm
- The Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat and moisture damage.
- MKE Platinum Condenser Capsule
- The MKE platinum condenser capsule features an omnidirectional polar pattern and signal response suitable for any application.