The E 835S is a lead, vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Identical to the standard E835, the E835S features an On / Off switch for added control. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or further from capsule.
- On/Off Switch for added control
- Metal construction – rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule – low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern – insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron – keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring – consistent sound over time