The Sennheiser e 604 Microphone is a rugged, cardioid instrument microphone that is specially designed to handle the high sound pressure levels of drums, percussion, and brass instruments without noise and peak distortion.
The e 604 features a cardioid polar pattern that is effective in minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The element features a neodymium magnet with boron, which yields a high output gain with low noise and reliable performance, regardless of climate. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and the included clip attaches the microphone to the rim of a drum.
- A rugged cardioid instrument microphone
- Specially designed to properly handle the sound pressure levels of drums, percussion, and brass instruments
- Dynamic element features a wide frequency response and high SPL capability
- Neodymium magnet provides high output gain with a low noise floor in all climates
- Cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of capsule
- Integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands
- Included clip attaches microphone to rim of drums