LiveText 2.5 with DataLink 3 Upgrade from LiveText 1 from NewTek is a remote titling system which allows you to add a dedicated title station to your live productions. Build titles and graphics on any laptop or computer and send over a network to any TriCaster portable live production system. The software comes on a USB thumb drive. This upgrade is available for current owners of LiveText 1.
Scrolls, crawls, still pages, and lower thirds graphics can be sent directly to the live production or live web stream from your laptop or computer, which is directly communicating with the Tricaster. Pre-produce graphics and titles and use the integrated DataLink 3.0 application to deliver real-time display of constantly updated data instantly to your TriCaster. This is useful for adding scores, times, prices, and other rapidly-changing information.
- Network-style production workflow with dedicated HD titles and graphics operation
- Integrated DataLink 3.0 application to display real-time data and instant updates
- Real-time clock and date displays embedded in title pages
- Remote control over title creation and management
- Hundreds of pre-loaded templates ready for use, including lower third, OSB, and full page graphics
- Powerful vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics