The JBL LSR6312SP 12″ Powered Studio Subwoofer System gives you low frequency extension and sophisticated bass management.
JBL’s trademarked Room Mode Correction (RMC) circuit provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. The RMC calibration kit is included to make setup a snap. The patented Differential Drive keeps power compression to a minimum. At high operating levels, audible distortion is reduced through the additional third coil, which serves as a dynamic brake.
You get even more help in the crystal clear audio realm with the inclusion of a sophisticated LCR bass management system, direct LFE input, a high density baffle and Linear Dynamics Aperture port.
- Room Mode Correction
- JBL’s RMC gives you electronic control of response peaks due to room modes, and the calibration kit is included.
- Multi-Format Powered Subwoofer
- The LSR6312SP is a multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- Sophisticated LCR Bass Management
- Left, Center and Right (LCR) outputs feed external satellite speakers and are high-passed at 80 Hz. With the inclusion of the Remote LCR Bypass contact closure switch full range signals are sent to the left, right and center satellite speakers and the Direct input is sent only to the subwoofer.
- Patented Differential Drive
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive technology with dynamic braking gives you extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- Minimized Port Turbulence
- The Linear Dynamics Aperture port design minimizes port turbulence and reduces power compression.
- Adjust Gain and Response
- Six DIP switches on the input panel give you the ability to precisely control the gain and response of the system.
- RMC Calibration Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- 5-Year Warranty