The JBL JRX218S 18″ Compact Subwoofer is driven by an 18.0″ (457.2mm) woofer with a cast frame and 3.0″ (76.2mm) voice-coil.
- Features a 350 W (continuous) and 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 0.75″ (19mm) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 1.3″ (35mm) pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- An 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.